IT Network Manager
Company: Feuji Inc
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job Title : : Manager, IT NetworkDuration : 6 month CTHLocation : Chantilly, VA- onsite position Description:Our customer is hiring a Manager, IT Network in its Chantilly Datacenter, in Chantilly, VA. The primary purpose of this job is to ensure the availability and performance of the voice and data networks on a 24x7x365 basis, and to be responsible for optimizing all aspects of the network/telecom eco-system, including performance, resiliency, availability, resource utilization, and automation.Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the Network/Voice Operations team.
- Supervise personnel including work allocation, training, and problem resolution
- Evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity.
- Responsible for employee development, including hiring, cross training, retention and performance evaluations of staff.
- Manage maintenance to minimize production downtime and maximize network productivity.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures and participate in ongoing activities such as incident response and disaster recovery exercises.
- Monitor network utilization to ensure sufficient bandwidth, resources, and licensing are available to meet user demand.
- Plan upgrades/expansions by ensuring changes are in place and implemented as necessary.
- Manage queue to monitor and resolve tickets.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends to avert potential problems.
- Participate in audit activities by gathering evidence and meeting with auditors.
- Work with ISSO to plan and implement remedial actions to mitigate risks and address any deficiencies identified in the information security policies, procedures and practices.
- Work to improve procedures and documentation to strengthen the overall resiliency and quality of service provided by the IT infrastructure.
- Produce and maintain clear, concise, and accurate documentation. Education and ExperienceEquivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in electronics, computer technology, information systems, or a related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of network and/or telecom management experience, preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Drive to analyze complex problems and delivering solutions.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with an ability to efficiently identify workarounds and root causes.
- Demonstrated strength in troubleshooting complex infrastructure incidents and problems with the initiative to seek answers independently.
- Demonstrated understanding of Network/VOIP concepts required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Experience managing telco carrier vendors
- Strong operational controls background.Thanks & Regards,Manasa VinjamuriO: 1. E: - provided by Dice Unified Communications , switches, Routers, voice and data
Keywords: Feuji Inc, Chantilly , IT Network Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!