Split Shift Custodian Project Manager
Company: Mister Kleen Maintenance Company
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Split Shift Custodian Project Manager Shift: 12pm-8:30pm
Our "Cleaning Technicians" do more than just dusting and vacuuming-they own the process of making facilities sparkle. Every one of our 400+ employees believes our continued success is based on service excellence achieved by teamwork. Top performers in our company fully embrace our core values of showing up on time, working hard, doing what you say, finishing what you start, and saying please and thank you. In this dynamic role, you will be rewarded for fulfilling our mission and values we have carried with us for over 40 years! You will also receive state of the art training and support you need to ensure your success, along with an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
- Supervising daily activities and work schedule to ensure work is completed on schedule and in accordance with Mister Kleen's quality control standars: documenting inspections and status of open action items
- Monitoring team performance and counseling employees who do not meet standards, this includes generating disciplinary documentation
- Maintain optimum inventory levels and ensure products meet U.S. Green Building Council's "Sustainable Purchasing" standards
- Performing new-hire and ongoing training and development activities for direct reports.
- Responsible for scheduling, training, assigning work, evaluating and documenting employee performance.
- Maintains accurate and proper records, which includes ensuring all employees clock in/out.
- Schedule, coordinate and perform (as necessary) trainings for onsite personnel as it relates to all functions of companies training program (e.g. - OSHA, Safety, security, policies and procedures, technical trainings)
- Recommending best practices in products, supplies, methods and practices
- Cultivating strong and trusting relationships with customers and direct reports. This includes soliciting real-time feedback and responding to issues with a sense of urgency. QUALIFICATIONS
- Superior knowledge of state of the art cleaning supplies, equipment, and cleaning techniques
- A proven track record of developing teams, including coaching and mentoring employees
- Work hour flexibility based on business needs
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) skills required
- An active Top-Secret security clearance or higher BENEFITS
- Competitive base pay and performance-based bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) with Company match
Mister Kleen is a leading provider of contract cleaning services to commercial and high security facilities since 1976. As a certified Green Seal (GS-42) cleaning contractor, Mister Kleen is passionate about cleaning for better indoor health among building occupants while maximizing efficiencies to improve the overall appearance of cleared government facilities in the DC metro region. Our Story Founded in 1976, Mister Kleen is a top-tier "green cleaning" and specialty service family owned business servicing commercial and federally cleared facilities throughout the DC metro region. When stories about the "American Dream" are told, they often include tales of hard work, determination and the opportunity for success that surpass your best expectations. That was the dream of Mister Kleen Maintenance Co., Inc. founders over 40 years ago. Today, Mister Kleen continues to thrive under 2nd generation family leadership with a clear mission of professional, yet personalized service. We care deeply about our employees and customers, family culture, and professional atmosphere.
Keywords: Mister Kleen Maintenance Company, Chantilly , Split Shift Custodian Project Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!