Inventory Control Clerk
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Inventory Control Clerk job in Chantilly, Va. This is a temp-permanent opportunity. As a Custodian you will maintain and dispense paper inventory for plant production. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Inventory Control Clerk include:
• Pull, transfer, deduct jobs and restock according to appropriate work instructions.
• Count and verify paper inventory (audits).
• Process scrap, destroy obsolete orders and record in inventory system accordingly.
• Follow good warehousing practices in receiving and maintaining stock levels.
• Operate performance deadlines for customer output
• Implement and support ISO 9001 specifications and requirements.
Skills and Abilities
• The ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions in English
• Must possess basic mathematical skills and have the ability to define problems, collect data, and able to fix the problems
• Must be able to work flexible hours
• Ability to read and follow instructions
• Mechanical aptitude to operate department machinery
• Word and Excel experience
We have openings available on first and third shift.
Pay for this position is $10/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temp-permanent opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Custodian job in Chantilly or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: , Chantilly , Inventory Control Clerk, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!