Posted on: March 18, 2019
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Custodial job in Chantilly, Va. This is a temp-permanent opportunity. As a Custodian you will clean and maintain working areas. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Custodian Job Include:
• Mop, vacuum, dust, scrub and wax all appropriate surfaces in all working areas
• Compact and bale trash
• Remove trash from designated trash bins.
• Strip and Wax Floors
• Assist in minor repairs to building
• Replace light bulbs
• Paint walls and doorways
• Adhere to ISO 9000 specifications and requirements
Skills and Abilities
• The ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions in English
• Requires attention to detail necessary to become proficient in the operation of machinery and basic cleaning skills
• Familiarity with cleaning chemicals and equipment
• Requires constant standing and walking, exerting up to 50lbs of force and frequently lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects
We have openings on first shift
Pay for this position is $10/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temp-permanent opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Custodian job in Chantilly or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: , Chantilly , Custodian, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!