Government Recruiter (Human Resources Specialist)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Government Recruiter (Human Resources Specialist)Job Category:
Human ResourcesTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to
Start: TS/SCI with PolygraphEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of
Travel Required: Up to 25%Type of Travel: LocalCACIs customer is
looking for a full-time Human Resources Specialist (Government
Recruiter) to join our dynamic team. The chosen individual will be
responsible for working alongside SMEs developing effective
recruiting strategies to identify and hire qualified candidates for
government roles to fulfill critical mission objectives.Our
contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types,
and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with
competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities
(e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and
tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking
to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with
you.For additional information regarding CACIs outstanding benefits
and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com .What Youll
Get to Do
- Develop strategies with Government hiring managers to identify
and recruit qualified Federal civil-service personnel.
- Act as a resource and facilitate Government staffing
requirements, while identifying recruitment priorities.
- Assist with identifying, screening, and referring applicants to
Government hiring managers for consideration within the
- Schedule interviews and coordinate all necessary arrangements
as needed (i.e., travel arrangements).
- Collect necessary information for candidate interviews such as
work history, education, relevant training/certification, and job
- Assist Government personnel with interview preparations, using
behavioral-based techniques to determine if individuals meet
- Assist and provide guidance to Government hiring managers
regarding conditional offers.
- Aid with onboarding requirements for Federal civil-service
- Provide frequent updates to Government hiring managers
regarding federal position openings and candidate statuses.
- Track and maintain staffing metrics.
- Serve as the main POC for all candidate updates and
questions.Youll Bring These Qualifications
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Three years of demonstrated experience supporting and
developing an understanding of a federal agencys staffing needs and
overall mission objectives.
- Strong understanding of employment laws.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and critical thinking
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
International Relations, Economics, or a similar field. An
additional two years of experience may substitute a bachelors
degree.What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI International, Chantilly , Government Recruiter (Human Resources Specialist), Government & Protective Services , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!