Company: South Riding Inn
Posted on: September 20, 2022
URGENT HIRING!We are looking for a dedicated Cook to prepare
high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety
regulations and company standards. The cooks responsibilities
include following instructions relating to the timely preparation
of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks
as needed. You should also be able to ensure that the refrigerators
and storerooms are kept clean and tidy.To be successful as a cook,
you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to
prepare meals that meet our customers expectations. Ultimately, a
top-notch cook should be able to handle multiple food orders
without compromising on quality.Perks and Benefits:
- Fun, uplifting work culture where no one gets left behind
- Company-provided meals while working
- Employee-exclusive discounts when not working
- Full-time or part-time available with promotion
- Flexible work shifts(day shift, night shift, weekday and
weekend shifts available)Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed
in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The ability to work in a team.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.Company IntroductionLocally
owned, we live in the neighborhood and enjoy our role of supporting
the community and local schools in the South Riding area. We take a
lot of pride in the community we operate, and plan to always be a
locally owned, locally made, community focused neighborhood bar and
grill. We look forward to serving you and your family at the Inn
Keywords: South Riding Inn, Chantilly , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!