Specialist, IT Customer Services TS/SCI - Chantilly, VA
Company: Harris Corporation
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Job Title: Specialist, IT Customer Services (up to 10k in sign on
Job Code: SAS20230107-103177
Job Location: Chantilly, VA
This is End User Desktop Support position that requires proficiency
with Windows desktop operating systems. Primary responsibility is
to be the user customer support interface dealing primarily with
desktop support issues ranging from maintaining desktop system
(virtual or physical) and applications. This position will provide
ample opportunity for professional growth and to learn new
technologies and develop skills.
- Responsible for day-to-day support of desktop Microsoft Windows
in a closed environment, virtual or physical.
- Manage assigned Tickets in the ServiceNow at required SLA
levels, elevate tickets to high level support as required.
- Direct front-end support to users, first level support for
desktop related items such as application issues and other IT
related issues to include application, voice (phone) and data
- Deliver new systems to employees, remove equipment as required
following the processes dictated by the security team.
- Support ongoing projects to replace or upgrade existing IT
equipment as required.
- Assist with RMF and ICD503 compliance as required by
- Ability to travel between L3Harris Facilities inside the
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior
related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 8 years of
prior related experience.
- Active US Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Security+ CE or any DoD 8570 IAT Level I or higher approved
certification.Preferred Additional Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills at all
levels of an organization.
- Experience providing direct IT Desktop support in a fast paced
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Active US Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly.
- Experience with Wyse Management Suite.
- Active Directory and GPO management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and working principles.
Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches, Network Certification a
- Experience with SCCM.
- Experience supporting RedHat, Centos or ubuntu Linux. Job
Profile Matching Criteria:
Expertise IS Location USA - VA - Chantilly
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Chantilly , Specialist, IT Customer Services TS/SCI - Chantilly, VA, Hospitality & Tourism , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!