Safety Coordinator (Human Resources/Benefits)
Company: CRi - Choice Respect Independence
Posted on: September 13, 2022
CRi a well-know non-profit supporting individuals with
intellectual disabilities and mental health diagnoses is hiring a
Safety Coordinator to join our Benefits team!The Safety Coordinator
will be responsible for overseeing the agency's workers'
compensation program and employee return to work processes,
supporting administration of the agency's insurance program and
annual compliance reporting.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage full life-cycle of workers' compensation claims, to
include documentation of injury, submission of claims to carrier,
and supporting employees and supervisors from injury to return to
- Administer return-to-work plans for both work related and
non-work related disability events.
- Collaborate with insurance company to investigate workplace
incidents according to best practice, and to address trends and/or
implement initiatives to minimize risk for future incidents.
- Responsible for record retention of workplace incidents and
employee return to work processes according to best practice.
- Support Benefits office with agency insurance programs,
protected leave and disability accommodation, and annual
benefits-related reporting and auditing activities.
- Collaborate with CRi Training office and insurance company to
implement safety trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Schedule: Monday-Friday Varied Hours (40hrs/week)Hourly
Compensation: $18.25/hourMinimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree, Human Resources or other related field
- Strong MS Excel skills, as well as ability to organize
information and data.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn new things and take
- Concern for confidentiality, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Must be able to life 25 pounds.
- Requires extensive periods of time working on the computer and
- Office environment with periodic visitations to programs
located in Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.
CRi offers company-paid benefits including health insurance
options, 403(b) retirement fund and life insurance for employees
who are benefits-eligible
Keywords: CRi - Choice Respect Independence, Chantilly , Safety Coordinator (Human Resources/Benefits), Human Resources , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!