Payroll Manager - North America - Fully Remote
Company: Colliers International
Posted on: September 19, 2022
BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and
more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing
workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this
by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a
unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
The North American Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the
organization's payroll processing functions, ensuring pay is
processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government
regulations. Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new
administrators in the department. Oversees the daily workflow of
the department. Provides constructive and timely performance
What you bring
* Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to
ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions
including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other
* Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
* Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll
* Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage,
and hour laws and best practices.
* Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
* Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software,
systems, and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
What success looks like
* Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including
preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Attention to detail is a high priority.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Proficient with payroll software.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human
Bonus Skills and Experience
* Three to five years of related experience required.
* US and Canada processing strongly desired.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We'd love to
meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers
professionals in the United States are required to be fully
vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals
determined by Colliers in order to attend any Colliers workplace.
As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to
self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as
applicable, and provide verifying documentation. If you have any
questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No
employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against
because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Colliers International, Chantilly , Payroll Manager - North America - Fully Remote, Human Resources , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!