Human Resources Support Personnel - TS/SCI
Company: Sbg Technology Solutions
Posted on: April 7, 2019
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing! We are a
service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in
engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training.
We are looking for results-oriented Human Resources (HR) Support
Personnel at the entry, intermediate and senior levels of
experience. These positions will support a joint government
organization meeting the needs of the Intelligence Community. The
positions require an active Top Secret/SCI clearance. The ideal
candidates for these positions will be hard-working individuals who
excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and have a
positive energetic attitude. These are contingent hire positions
located in/near Chantilly, VA.Responsibilities:
- Support Government civilian, military, and contractor
personnel. Support government employment in-processing, performance
management, succession management, workforce planning, staffing,
position assignments and management.
- For military and contractor personnel, facilitate data
integrity verification, awards and recognition processes, and
administration of required services and administration.
- Supports Military HR service-specific and joint functions to
include decorations, citations, performance reports, and recruiting
with an emphasis on Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.
- Works collaboratively with the agency s Office of Human
Resources (OHR) to ensure compliance with directed procedures while
executing all phases of HR administration.
- Works collaboratively with the Office of Human Resources (OHR)
to enable efficient on-boarding and processing into the
- Supports HR implementation of changes in HR policies and
guidance; HR tools and systems to enable the employees access to a
variety of programs, services, and resources such as training
opportunities, career management services, and recognition
programs.Required Experience and Education:
- U. S. citizen with active DoD Top Secret Security
- Entry level position requires an Associates/2-year degree in a
related field or equivalent and 1-4 years of direct HRsupport
- Intermediate level position requires a Bachelor s degree in a
related field and a minimum of 5 years direct HR support
- Senior level position requires a Bachelor s degree in a related
field and a minimum of 10 years direct HR support experience.
- Have appropriate background knowledge of Military HR
service-specific and joint functions to include decorations,
citations, performance reports, and recruiting with an emphasis on
Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.
- Experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office or
other government agencies is desired but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Word,
Excel and Power Point.We offer a very competitive benefits package,
in a family-friendly environment.SBG is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Sbg Technology Solutions, Chantilly , Human Resources Support Personnel - TS/SCI, Human Resources , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!