Senior Technical Trainer
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Peraton is seeking an Enterprise Technical Trainer in Chantilly, VA
to support our Intelligence Community customer.
What you'll do...
- In this role, a seasoned, experienced instructor with a full
understanding of space and satellite operations will develop and
administer a training program to support personnel who monitor
mission critical systems.
- Coordinate with training teams at other locations to maintain
the customer's state-of-the-art training program.
You'd be a great fit if you have...
- BS/BA (or equivalent experience) with five (5+) years of
related work experience in space and satellite operations.
- Three (3+) years of instructor experience
- Two (2+) years of NRO experience required
- A current TS/SCI security clearance with consent to Polygraph
and maintain the clearance.
It would be even better if you have...
- MS/MA (or the equivalent) desired
- A deep understanding of SIGINT/GEOINT tasking, collection, and
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to i nfluence major initiatives
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Senior Technical Trainer, Human Resources , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!