Network Cyber Security Administrator
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented
Network Cyber Security Administrator to join our team in Chantilly,
VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an
exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides engineering support to analyze hardware systems,
hardware design, architecture, network design.
- Hands on administration, implementation and configuration of
security tools to enhance the risk posture of customer networks.
Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and
derived system requirements.
- Conducts site surveys.
- Configures (and documents configuration of) computers,
networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for incidents relating to security
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and
solutions will satisfy the users requirements.
- Working with customer teams and supporting current tasks and
- Participation in technical meetings with customers technical
- Other project and corporate duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or Five (5) years of additional engineering
experience may be substituted for a Bachelors degree.
- 5-7 years of experience administering Windows, Linux and/or
virtual infrastructure to include installation, configuration and
maintenance of enterprise networks, databases and servers.
- Experience in implementing and managing boundary defense
technologies to include firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP.
- The candidate should possess deep knowledge of Tenables entire
- Candidate should possess excellent knowledge of security
assessment, vulnerability management and compliance auditing
capabilities along with the drive to rapidly learn the newest
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications
within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet,
ForcePoint, F5 Firewall appliances.
- Cloud Cyber strategy, engineer and deployment experience.
- Experience and proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- Technical Writing experience for updating System Security Plan,
Concept of Operations, Privileged Users Guide, and other necessary
documentation for Approval to Operate.
- Understanding of federal Cyber Security Guidance such as NIST
SP 800-37 Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to
Federal Information Systems and NIST 800-137 Information Security
Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Chantilly , Network Cyber Security Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!