Sr. Cyber Software Developer
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Sr.
Cyber Software Developer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to
provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an
exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs engineering support of specialized cybersecurity
database applications and systems.
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, developing, and
management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for
specialized Identity Access Databases and systems including but not
limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web
application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems.
- Administers test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity
applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and
configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any
cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops
recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related
- Minimum/General Experience: 5-7 years of related
- Experience shall be in a related database technology or
discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity
Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, .
- Minimum of 3 years experience in technology/tools specific to
the target platforms.
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications
within 6 months of hire
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Expertise with COTS cybersecurity tools and databases such as
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as
defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Chantilly , Sr. Cyber Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!