Senior .NET Developer- Angular
Posted on: May 17, 2020
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are
digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those
charged with protecting the United States are not always able to
access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent
terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the
technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to
justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a .NET
Developer with an expertise in user interface development using
Angular JS to provide proven, industry leading big data
capabilities to our customer. What you'll do---
- Work on the front line of the research, development, design,
and deployment of a state of the art big data enterprise data
loading solution that will revolutionize the way our customer
interacts with their data.
- Responsible for designing, testing, coding, and developing
solutions to meet customer needs; ensuring software continues to
function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and
testing; documenting the application, service and environment as a
reference for future operations and maintenance, including version
and platform upgrades.
- Lead Scrum Teams and provide JIRA admin support. You'd be a
great fit if---
- You've obtained a BS degree. However, equivalent experience may
be considered in lieu of degree.
- You have eight (8) years of experience with programming and
software development including analysis, design, development,
implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance,
troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- You have at least four (4) years of experience using .NET
- You have a current Top Secret security clearance, the ability
to obtain a polygraph and possess SCI eligibility. It'd be even
better if you---
technologies or front-end frameworks.
- Have the ability to build UX-centric systems using HTML5, CSS,
C# and AngularJS.
- Have worked with AWS.
- Have experience using large scale, high-concurrency data
processing tools and methods.
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Have knowledge of search tools, including SOLR or Elastic
- Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed
- Have experience as a ScrumMaster.
- Are comfortable with JIRA admin functions.
- Have experience with system engineering tasks such as patching.
What you'll get---
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives *This position
requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security
clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must
possess SCI eligibility. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Senior .NET Developer- Angular, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!