Company: Dezign Concepts LLC
Posted on: February 20, 2021
View All Jobs:Dezign Concepts Careers Portal
Job Type: Non-Remote/Full-time
Salary: $125,000 - $150,000
The organization provides business operations support to include 1)
identifying business information, 2) providing a means to capture
and store any additional required business information, 3)
aggregating all business information and 4) visualizing this
information to facilitate strategic decision making across all
Existing systems include a SharePoint site storing metadata, a
Sponsor application using Redshift, RDS and AWS Workflows to
aggregate data and a Tableau/Java based Dashboard to visualize
The organization is launching a new effort that will create a more
robust repository to replace existing SharePoint metadata as well
as consolidate additional information such as Internal Use Software
The new effort will provide an Enterprise capability to collect and
report business information across not just the sponsor but the
- Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret Clearance
Responsibilities And Duties
- Will support the existing business analytic technical systems
as well as enrich current capabilities with the goal of developing
a mature data analytics capability which will provide the Sponsor
with the ability to make informed strategic decisions without the
need for creating endless data calls.
- Create & maintain a dashboard(s) to display customer data under
a consolidated view. The Contractor shall serve as a key developer
on a development team that supports systems using Java and
- Will support the development, enhancement, and operations and
maintenance efforts. The team works in a collaborative environment
utilizing Agile methodologies.
- Ability to support existing Sponsor applications: an enterprise
data warehouse to feed our organization dashboards.
- Ability to design a robust, scalable architecture to meet
Enterprise business and technical requirements (redesigning
existing applications as needed to ensure Enterprise performance).
- Provide technical guidance and vision that will enable Sponsor
to dramatically increase data analytic capability.
- Citizenship: Must Be a US Citizen
- Existing Clearance Required: Active Top Secret SCI with
- Applying the systems concept, requirements, design development,
implementation, and/or integration, from end-to-end, of system or
system component as required.
- Recommending security architecture, when required, that
promotes cost-effect and efficient systems solutions consistent
with program objectives and measures of performance.
- Analyzing the Information Systems environment and provide
technical evaluations in identifying IA-related vulnerabilities,
threats, and risks.
- Recommending reciprocity risk management principles that
standardize security assessments where possible.
- Identifying and applying the appropriate level of recommended
remediation to security anomalies or integrity loopholes such as
system weakness or vulnerabilities.
- Coordinating program remediation plans for addressing
- Evaluating engineering change request proposals that require
additional system requirements and/or possible change to system
architecture and provide updated security impacts that affect the
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Main Number: 1- - -
At Dezign Concepts, we are building a collaboration of
professionals to help supply commercial, government and the
intelligence communities with the services they need to excel in
current and future endeavors. We are a growing company where
providing outstanding solutions and delivering impeccable service
is our highest priority. We believe that great people make great
companies and every day we strive to provide the type of
environment that encourages creativity, growth and
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dezign Concepts LLC, Chantilly , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!