Systems Engineer Technical Specialist - Communications
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Business Group Highlights IntelligenceThe Intelligence group
provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and
services, data analytics and software development to national and
military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the
Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence
group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing
trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative
solutions. Responsibilities Intelligence Group: The Intelligence
group provides high-end systems engineering and integration
products and services, data analytics and software development to
national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal
agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the
Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by
providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and
innovative solutions. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and support ground requirements, CONOPS, and
architectures in the remote sensing domain.
- Support enterprise and system level requirements for future
- Oversee the allocation and closure of acquisition-level
requirements with developers, independent verification, validation
and test in support of delivered system capabilities and mission
closure, participation in readiness events in support of
enterprise, system and acquisition-level ground milestones.
- Lead and support project planning; a ssessing schedule and
risk; and g enerating and presenting engineering briefings.
- Support capability and solution definition for future systems
through various system readiness events and independent review
- Support ground and enterprise teams coordinating, establishing
and assessing mission capabilities, co-ops and architecture
products, assessing system and segment schedule and risks,
supporting test and verification strategy and system integration of
new systems and initiatives in support of expanded ground
- Assess processes and create efficiencies continuously, and may
lead project teams, have frequent client interactions, and support
system and mission strategy development across the various ground
- Interact daily with the customer and supporting contractors,
and follow customer standards and processes as the program matures
through the life cycle.
- Interact with multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs) and facilitate
risk and action closure with Acquisition Offices and users, and
support technical consultation, meeting coordination, and support
to recommendation briefings. Qualifications Requirements:
- Requires active TS/SCI with Poly.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA
or 5 to 7 years with Ph.D.
- A strong Systems Engineering background with a focus on core
systems engineering processes in support of end-to-end mission and
- Demonstrated experience with space/ground communication
- BS in engineering, physics or related technical degree.
- Integration and closure experience within overall customer
- Detailed knowledge of customer's mission capabilities (to
include GEOINT, COMM, SIGINT and Multi-INT domains) and overall
space and ground architecture.
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system
performance analysis and assessment.
- Experience identifying user needs and gaps, identifying
potential solutions, and assessing/analyzing alternatives.
- Experience in supporting Requirements Engineering, Conops
development, and system integration to accommodate End to End
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate
effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of
authority. Strongly Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with direct IC customer, technical familiarity with
mission processing or mission control of systems, including sensor
- Ability to work for direct IC customer and familiarity with
that customer's processes and organization. About Perspecta What
matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta,
everything we do, from conducting innovative research to
cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring
that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad
array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from
investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and
next-generation engineering. Our promise is simple: never stop
solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce
of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared,
we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across
the entire sector. Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status. As a
government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following
provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination ProvisionThe contractor
will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Systems Engineer Technical Specialist - Communications, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!