Systems Administrator - Lead (Secret SSBI) - Bulgaria
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Systems Administrator - LeadSecret Clearance (SSBI)Bulgaria***
New 5 Year Contract Award ***Lead the Tier I and II service desk
and systems administration functions.
- Provides first line customer service support to end-users with
primary responsibility for providing immediate customer response
with proactive and immediate troubleshooting, configuring, and
repairing systems, software, and ancillary hardware issues.
- Ensure proper baselining and patching of systems, STIG and SCAP
compliance, installation and deployment.
- Ability to properly and effectively provide customer intake
across the full spectrum of reporting which includes but not
limited to in person, by phone, using Remedy, and sending
- Troubleshoot operating systems to include recent and current
versions of Microsoft OS issues on Army Gold Master
- Provide end-to-end system administration to client systems with
installing and configuring Microsoft Office Product Suites and
provides support to other theater authorized software.--
- Processes all non-standard software requests through proper
- Validates and archives Authorized to Operate (ATO), Authorized
to Connect (ATC) and Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) documents,
per AR 25-1 and network accreditation processes.--
- Conduct software license tracking, renewals, and audits.--
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software
- Provide technical support, guidance, and administration of
Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft
BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM), Network Access
Controls, Domain Group Policy Object (GPO) Controls, Active
Directory (AD), Organizational Units (OU) structures.--
- Responsible for software/hardware maintenance and
troubleshooting of various vendor devices/platforms.
- Administers and maintains OS applications, firm ware,
antivirus, BIOS security and IAVA requirements by the US Army
standards and regulations to include Assured Compliance Assessment
Solution (ACAS), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs),
and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) compliancy.--
- Troubleshooting all other site authorized software with IMOs
- Proficient in creation of customer exchange accounts, user
document collection/processing and ATCTS verification.--
- Manage for Active Directory account requests as well as
training and certification records for Active Directory users as
part of the ATCTS compliancy requirement which includes but is not
limited to Information Assurance awareness training, AUP, SAAR, and
any other required certifications needed.
- Perform Tier 1/2 Hardware repair for computers, print devices,
digital senders and associated IT peripherals.
- Conduct Information Management Officer (IMO) and customer-based
application training, develop training documents, and take part in
application/product develop/test beds to include
application/product roll outs.
- Analyze, write and improve Knowledge Databases, Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Order Procedures (WOP) to
reduce resolution wait times, improve actionable response times and
maintain contractual compliancy.--
- Collect, document and analyze network metrics to identify
potential patterns and trends, work with application tools and
within technical teams to document steps for improvements while
maintaining customer satisfaction in every step of the service
- High school diploma or equivalency. Graduate of military or
technical school in the field of Information Technology.
- Must have a valid US and international driver's license.--
- The candidate must have an IAT Level at time of hire and
maintain IAT II compliancy as a condition of employment.
- Qualified Systems Administrator candidates must be currently
qualified under AR 25-2 and DoD Instruction 8750 for elevated
privileges on DoD and US Army Networks.--
- Applicable Microsoft certifications are required to include,
but not limited to, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
(MCTS), MCSE, MCSA, or more recent, equivalent or higher Microsoft
- The candidate must possess a secret clearance and be able to
obtain a top secret clearance.Experience:
- Should have minimum of 5-8 years of progressive experience
leading a service desk team in a high traffic Service Desk
environment and System Administration experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills are
necessary.#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter We are GDIT.
The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense,
and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing
the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions.
We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and
innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow
is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class. General Dynamics Information Technology
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Chantilly , Systems Administrator - Lead (Secret SSBI) - Bulgaria, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!