Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Software Engineer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Experience working on an Agile development team, writing and
working off of user stories
- Extensive development experience with Java
- Demonstrated experience with Spring to include
- Demonstrated experience configuring Tomcat
- Experience performing functional, integration, and unit testing
- Experience with overall trouble shooting and debugging in a
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and at least one shell
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Cloud
Formation, Dynamo, RDS, and S3 Experience leveraging AWS
- Experience with DevOps, automation and configuration management
using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and Github Experience
with digital policy authoring languages, digital policy COTS tools,
- Experience with automation using tools such as Anisble and
- Demonstrated experience writing code in an object oriented
- Experience with SQL
- Demonstrated, professional experience with deployments in the
- Experience with Certificate Management (x509 )
As a Software Engineer, You Will:
- Be expected to complete tasks related to the
- Working on an Agile development team, writing and working off
of user stories
- Extensive development with Java
- Spring to include Spring-Boot
- Developing rest services using Java
- Configuring Tomcat
- Performing functional, integration, and unit testing
- Overall trouble shooting and debugging in a production
- Linux and at least one shell scripting language
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Chantilly , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!