Company: Technogen, Inc.
Posted on: April 30, 2021
TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT
Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years.
TECHNOGEN is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA
Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD & Offshore
development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100+
projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to
Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies. Job
Title: Qlik Developer Location: Remote or Chantilly, VA Duration:
Long term Job Duties:
- Support development of QlikSense and NPrinting reports
- Act as subject matter expert to work with various business
teams to gather requirements
- Architect and develop Qliksense reports
- Automating Qlik reports using NPrinting
- Maintain and support existing QlikSense and NPrinting reports
- Work with business stakeholders to design and build and
automate marketing focused dashboards
- Work with offshore team members to coordinate report
development and operations.
- Work with IS to coordinate report access tickets Degree
Requirement: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information
technology, a closely related field or a combination of education
and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's
degree in one of the aforementioned subjects. - provided by
Keywords: Technogen, Inc., Chantilly , Qlik Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!