Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job Description What You'll Get to Do: CACI has an immediate
need for a QA Tester to support our Client in Chantilly, VA. With a
wide range of knowledge, the QA Tester defines and develops test
standards for the testing of information technology products,
equipment or systems in accordance with company and contractual
requirements. The QA Tester reviews and evaluates complex test
specifications, test results, test trends and implements corrective
action as needed. The QA Tester is responsible for determining
optimal approach to testing complex products or solutions in order
to assure compliance with applicable specifications. This includes
identifying and recommending product or solution characteristics
that optimize their ability to be tested or to provide test data
for diagnostic purposes. The QA Tester combines customer
contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that
acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints. The QA
Tester develops and directs preparation and execution of
comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing
systems. The QA Tester coordinates integrated testing activities,
reviews and evaluates test requirements to ensure completeness of
test program, performs technical analysis of complete systems and
prepares comprehensive system level evaluations. The QA Tester
- Creates, develops, maintains, and executes manual and automated
test standards for the testing of information technology products,
to include SharePoint and .Net custom web applications and web
- Tests software releases during the product development.
- Writes or assists in the development of test plans and test
- Establishes test processes and requirements documents.
- Reports test results and enters problems and issues into the
- Assists with the development of user documentation and or
- Collaborates with project managers, business analysts, and
technical writer(s) to ensure manuals are in synch with the
software and business process.
- May assist with the analyses to develop testing design options
or recommendations and may assists in the preparation of cost
estimates and specifications on low level projects. You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 2+ years of related
- Active and current TS/SCI with polygraph These Qualifications
Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with load testing What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. MSCHP BITS3 Job Location US-Chantilly-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Chantilly , QA Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!