Company: AM LLC
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Applied Memetics LLC is urgently seeking (1) motivated,
experienced Scrum Master,--to support our Veterans Administration
(VA) customer in Chantilly, VA. U.S. Citizenship is required.--A
Scrum Master must have experience managing Information Technology
related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and project
management methodologies.----Must have experience in tracking
costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify
and mitigate risks.--General:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track
record of presenting actionable insights to senior management.
- Uses strong analytical skills including the ability to abstract
key trends and issues from complex information.
- Resolve problems with the ability to look at issues from
multiple angles and able to address solutions at both conceptual
and detail level.
- Project management experience and skills including planning
work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track,
efficient time management, and doing whatever it takes to deliver
- Strategic thinker, and a change agent.
- Self-driven; possess a high degree of ownership and have strong
business acumen, excellent communication/influencing skills,
planning/project management skills
- Has a demonstrated ability to plan, execute and iterate
projects across multiple locations.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple
- Proficient in obtaining, organizing and analyzing data to make
fact-based decisions and drive root cause analysis.Project
- Provides project management and direction to ensure the overall
success of Infrastructure Operations initiatives by developing
implementation plans including scope, objectives, schedule,
deliverables, and success criteria that support initiative goals in
collaboration with management and project sponsors.
- Develops an appropriate implementation plan that focuses on
current and future objectives.
- Proactively manage changes in scope, identifies potential
risks, and devises contingency plans.
- Determines the content of status reports from the team,
troubleshoot problem areas and delivers overall progress reports to
- Conducts project post-mortem assessments and suggests
improvements in process or procedures.Agile practitioner:
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks (scrum, Kanban,
- Understands the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental
- Works with the Scrum team to provide the product owner with
technical resolutions based on the submitted requirements.
- Involved in technical matters thus finding out the gaps and
ensuring product owner involvement in business decisions and
description of the functional flow.
- Clearly communicates the difference between Scrum Agile and
- Clear understanding of the scrum team's role and
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum tools used for tracking agile
- Must understand the interrelationships that exist between the
automated system and the business processes that it serves.
- May need to conduct detailed system research and analysis to
avoid downstream detrimental effects to the existing system.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, systems,
business or related scientific/technical discipline
- 10 years of experience in project management required
- Scrum Master certiifcation required
- SAFe certiification highly preferred--
- ServiceNow experience highly preferred--
- ITIL experience highly preferred--
- Previous VA Experience and active PIV card highly
Keywords: AM LLC, Chantilly , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!