Posted on: November 12, 2021
Title: Software -Engineers @ Broomfield, CO / Chantilly, VATerms
of Hire: Full Time.Job description:Client is looking to expand our
team with a talented and energetic software engineer to work on
satellite ground system software on a cutting-edge program
delivering new capability to the industry. This position consists
of working on a tightly integrated team with compiled, web, and
cloud technologies in a fast-paced Agile environment to deliver
continuous innovation to our customers.
- Develop satellite command and control, mission planning, and
data analysis software systems.
- Perform full software life cycle functions including software
requirements, architecture, design, code, test, integration,
documentation, and support.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support
Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order
to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.What You'll Need:
- BS degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical field
is required plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may
substitute for two years of experience. Related technical
experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Active Top Secret clearance required.
- Experience with satellite ground system development with a
focus on distributed C2, data processing, or mission planning
- Experience with industry-standard ground systems such as
COSMOS, ECLIPSE, OS/COMET, or OASIS.
- Experience delivering high-reliability software in an agile,
team-based environment with a strong CI/CD workflow.
- Experience in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Cloud development using AWS, Lambda, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Web and REST service development using Spring, Jersey, Flask,
CherryPy, or Ruby on Rails.
JavaFX, Python, or Qt.
- Back-end development using SQL and NoSQL databases, and
- Modeling, planning, or scheduling software development in
languages such as Java, C++, or Python.Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in an office, laboratory, production floor,
or cleanroom, outdoors or remote research environment.
- May occasionally work in production work centers where use of
protective equipment and gear is required.
- May access other facilities in various weather conditions.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome
team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.All
applications will be kept strictly confidential and once
shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further
Keywords: CEDENT, Chantilly , Software -Engineers, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!