SharePoint Developer - Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Company: ThisWay Global
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our partner is seeing a SharePoint Developer in Chantilly, VA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design,
development, and testing of Java and SharePoint based application
architectures in an Agile development environment.
As a condition of employment, this position requires the candidate
pass both a customer required medical and psychological screening.
Candidates must hold a current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- Develop Java and SharePoint web applications. The web based
application architectures include web applications, web services,
and database operations.
- Write new code and refactor an existing codebase.
- Support the migration of the SharePoint environment across
versions and into a cloud based hosting environment.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of the applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs,
and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Critique code of others by participating in peer reviews.
- Participate in customer System Team meetings and works on
change requests or bugs as assigned by the task lead.
- Bachelors Degree with 8 years of professional experience; OR
Masters Degree with 6 years of professional experience OR 12 years
of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
- Hands-on experience developing applications in SharePoint,
significant development skills on JAVA/J2EE Technologies,
understanding of JEE architecture and database fundamentals with
working experience at least on one of the databases Oracle 12c or
- Experience with a Spring 4.x framework (including Spring MVC).
Object Oriented Analysis & design skills and methodical
- Experience with development of Service Oriented Architecture
(SOA) or strong concepts on Microservice Architecture (MSA), and
SOAP & REST web services.
- Requires experience in the following areas: Java, Eclipse,
Tomcat or WildFly, JVM, Apache CXF, Apache Axis, ORM framework,
Log4J, JUnit, Jmockit Subversion, SonarQube and Maven.
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud components
for Microservices (Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Config Server, Ribbon
client, FEIGN client, etc.), XML, Web Services, Apache, JAX,
WS-Security, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Underscore.js, iText,
POI Framework, Web application integration with Web Services, and
Web application design.
- Working knowledge on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous
Delivery (CD). Good communication and interpersonal skills, and
ability to drive the tasks under multiple constraints.
Keywords: ThisWay Global, Chantilly , SharePoint Developer - Active TS/SCI with Polygraph, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!