Information System Security Officer, II (Government)
Posted on: November 19, 2021
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure,
IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional
services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting,
developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that
is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values
and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Cyber Security Team supports the customer by investigating,
analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to
breach the Customer's network infrastructure, applications, and
AT&T has an opening for ISSO 2 to support the HIDALGO PROGRAM
in providing compliance engineering support at the enterprise
- ISSOs shall provide comprehensive information system security
support to NRO Directorates and Offices.
- An ISSO is responsible to the Information System Security
Manager (JSSM) for providing the day-to-day system security
operations by ensuring that operational security is maintained for
an information system (IS).
- ISSOs are also responsible for maintaining effective
communications with the ISSM. PSO.
- Information System Owner, Authorizing Official (AU) or
Delegated Authorizing Official (DAO), Information System Security
Engineer (ISSE), and the Security Control Assessor (SCA).
- ISSOs must have a working knowledge of system functions,
security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational
security measures. Required Clearance:
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree & 3 Years' experience
- OR Masters & 2 Years Exp, Associates and 6 years' experience,
OR HS and 8 years' experience
- Familiarity with conducting research and analysis;
- Familiarity with network and information system security
principles and best practices;
- Familiarity with controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and
appropriately transferring data (uploading/downloading) between
information systems at varying classification levels;
- Ability to engender rapport with the military, civilians, and
other contractors at all levels;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Familiarity with applicable NRO, IC, DoD policies, procedures
and operating instructions related to Information Technology,
Information Assurance, Information Management (IT/IA/IM). Ready to
join our team? Apply today!
Keywords: AT&T, Chantilly , Information System Security Officer, II (Government), IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!