Posted on: January 15, 2022
KBR is looking for an Algorithm Developer to join one of
government customers in Washington D.C.Responsibilities:
- Candidates must have at least five years developing and
applying advanced methods, theories and research techniques in
support of a complex concept, planning, and/or design or
- Recognized for achievements and/or technical
- At least five years experience in technical, scientific, or
managerial fields providing problem definition, analysis,
requirements development and implementation for complex to
extremely complex technologies or technological systems.
- At least five years of experience with Algorithm development
- Demonstrated skill in conceiving, planning and conducting
research and analysis in difficult technological problem areas of
considerable scope and complexity requiring unconventional or novel
approaches and sophisticated research techniques.
- Individual will have demonstrated ability to make decisions
independently on research and development (R&D) engineering
problems and methods, in resolving important questions, and
planning and coordinating work.
- Individual will have demonstrated experience in the use of
advanced techniques, theories, precepts, and practices in a
scientific or technological discipline.
- At least three years experience working with Technical Office
Program Managers is highly desirable
- Authored publications in area of expertise.Education:
Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or technological discipline;
Master's preferredSecurity Requirements: ACTIVE TS/SCI security
Keywords: KBR, Chantilly , Algorithm Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!