Data Scientist Technical Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
- Work closely with entity resolution subject matter experts,
program engineers and stakeholders to integrate complex data
sources into operation and develop new analytics and
- Support advanced data exploitation capabilities using Hadoop
- Enhance the data processing infrastructure using open source
and commercial technologies
- Capture and define requirements for entity resolution features
and functionality from a UI end-user perspective
- Analyze documentation and source data of new data feeds
- Provide O&M monitoring and resolution of production web
services using monitoring tools including Ganglia, Jenkins, and
- Modify pipeline scripts to enhance functionality and support
- Resolve bugs by modifying pipeline scripts and entity
resolution explanation service scripts
- Coordinate development efforts in an agile team
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other
related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline. Equivalent
experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10 years of experience with scripting languages, such as
Python, used in support of development and production
- 10 years of experience analyzing and reporting on large
- Experience with designing and implementing custom machine
- Experience with graph algorithms and semantic Web.
- Experience with using SQL to conduct complex database
- Knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics, including
- Ability to apply supervised and unsupervised machine learning
algorithms for clustering, classification, and dimensionality
- Ability to communicate information in verbal or written formats
to a senior executive audience.
- Knowledge of commercial Cloud services used by the IC.
- Experience with using Apache Spark to aggregate and analyze
large data sets from various sources.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Data Scientist Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!