Software Engineer (Clearance Required)
Company: Whiteboard Federal
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Whiteboard Federal is seeking a Software Engineer who excels in
a fast-paced, innovative, mission-critical impact environment.
Emphasis will be on a developer with full-stack experience as well
as UI and UX experience depending on the customer's needs. Team
members work in a multitasking, quick-paced, dynamic,
process-improvement environment that requires experience with
large-scale (Terabytes) database and application development,
large-scale file manipulation, data modeling, data mapping, data
testing, and data quality. Primary Responsibilities:
- Programming/development skills and experience working in at
least one of the following Java, Python, C++, Ruby, C#, R,
- Participate in software development to support innovative and
enhancing software of customer applications.
- Experience using source code versioning systems such as
- Experience querying against different search technologies such
as SOLR or Elasticsearch.
- Experience using big data solutions such as Hadoop, Spark,
- Experience with at least one of the following HTML, CSS,
Angular, React, Vue.js.
- Experience with service-based architectures and developing and
consuming REST services.
- Collaborating with teammates, other service providers, vendors,
and users to develop new programming methods. Basic Qualifications:
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate professional experience in a technical field.
- Experience with full-stack development.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of
our employees and to comply with customer requirements, all
Whiteboard Federal employees and future are required to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination.
- Familiar with Angular, ReactJS, or additional front-end
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure).
Clearance (Required) :
- TS/SCI+ Whiteboard Federal is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, lactation, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. To learn more
about your Equal Employment Opportunity protections, please read
the "EEO is the Law" poster here . To learn more about pay
transparency, please read the nondiscrimination policy here . To
read Whiteboard Federal's EEO policy statement, navigate here .
Whiteboard Federal is committed to providing access to all
individuals who are seeking information from our website. For those
applicants requesting reasonable accommodations for the application
process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
571-526-4028. A staff member will contact individuals having
problems with accessibility within two business days to assist
Keywords: Whiteboard Federal, Chantilly , Software Engineer (Clearance Required), IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!