Linux Administrator - TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Linux Administrator - TS/SCI w/PolygraphJob Category:
Information TechnologyTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance
Required to Start: TS/SCI with PolygraphEmployee Type:
RegularPercentage of Travel Required: NoneType of Travel: None
What You'll Get to Do:
- You will install, configure, and maintain the Linux operating
- You will analyze and resolve problems associated with the
operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and
- You will monitor systems performance and ensures compliance
with security standards.
More About the Role:
- Experience patching and updating Linux server operating systems
and configuring Linux server network integration.
- Experience monitoring network activity and network traffic
- Familiarity with proxy implementations (e.g. iptables,
mod_proxy, digital certificates etc.).
- Experience in the design, implementation, procurement, or
maintenance of various layers of network infrastructure.
- In-depth understanding of Linux operating systems (e.g. Centos,
Ubuntu, Fedora, Scientific Linux, Debian, etc.).
- Ability to research the latest technological developments in
relevant operating systems to identify impact and anticipate
changes in the organization's operating environment.
- Experience with network and server hardware procurement and
detailed record keeping supporting mission networks.
- Experience with infrastructure troubleshooting, to include
direct interaction with vendors and service providers
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- An active TS/SCI with Poly clearance University Degree or
equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work
- Experience buying, configuring, and maintaining Linux
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Chantilly , Linux Administrator - TS/SCI w/Polygraph, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!