Web Developer w/Polygraph
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Type of Requisition:PipelineClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:Top Secret SCI + PolygraphClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain:NoneSuitability:No Suitability RequiredPublic Trust/Other
Required:NoneJob Family:Web DevelopmentJob Description:We are GDIT.
We support and secure some of the most complex government, defense,
and intelligence projects across the country.GDIT is your place.
You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective
to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping
us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends
on a Web Developer joining our team to support restricted customer
activities.Required Skills and Demonstrated Experience:The
Contractors shall have the following required skills,
certifications and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience developing SharePoint and Web
- Demonstrated experience administrating SharePoint Site
Collection and Certification processes.
- Demonstrated experience using SharePoint Designer.
- Demonstrated experience using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
- Demonstrated experience using jQuery.
- Demonstrated experience using Collaborative Application Markup
- Demonstrated experience using XML/XSL.
- Demonstrated experience using HTML.
- Demonstrated experience using BootStrap.
- Demonstrated experience using REST/AJAX.
- Demonstrated experience transferring high volumes of data
and/or files between Sponsor Systems.
- Demonstrated experience accessing, transferring, uploading, and
copying data files by using thumb drives and compact discs to move
content between the Sponsor's networks and other sites.
- Demonstrated experience scanning files for malicious content
and ensuring their compatibility with the Sponsor's networks.Highly
Desired skills and demonstrated experienceOther skills and
demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not mandatory
to perform the work, include:
- Demonstrated experience building and deploying a custom Managed
Attribution (MA) network solution that will provide users with MA
services.WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week.
- 401K with company match.
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you.Not sure
this job's the one for you? Check out our other openings at
gdit.com/careers.Do you have a friend or colleague this posting
describes? Let them know about the opportunity by clicking "Share."
-#GDITInterns#EnterpriseITRefferalsScheduled Weekly Hours:40Travel
Required:Less than 10%Telecommuting Options:OnsiteWork Location:USA
VA ChantillyAdditional Work Locations:COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT
does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To
protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with
customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in
certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal
contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are GDIT. The
people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and
intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the
expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We
transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and
innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow
is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Chantilly , Web Developer w/Polygraph, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!