IT Accounts Manager
Company: NetVision Resources, Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Location: Chantilly, Virginia (Candidates living within 10-15
miles of radius of the Office at Lafayette Center Drive are
preferred) NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, ISO
9001, ISO 20000, CMMI DEV/2, MBE certified technology consulting
and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR
helps clients across the nation design and develop enterprise
applications using cutting edge information technology solutions.
Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State and
Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate
verticals. To know more, please visit . About the Role: As a member
of our progressive team, this position will be responsible for
establishing and maintaining business relationships with internal
and external customers. In addition, develop IT projects to meet
the business needs of the customers. The right candidate must
ensure that IT initiatives are met in a timely manner and within a
prescribed budget. Must be able to recruit high caliber talent for
some of our major federal clients. In this role, the incumbent
would support full lifecycle recruitment for our federal practices.
In addition, the opportunity offers a window of opportunity for
Business Development. The right candidate will have a tenacious,
driven approach to recruiting, with an ability to move quickly to
ensure hiring initiatives are met. Must interact well with senior
leadership, hiring managers to determine requirements, advise and
consult on status. Job description:
- Maintain and establish business relationship between the
company and its customers (both internal and external)
- Develop company's IT projects to meet adequately all business
needs of the assigned customers
- Ensure all IT initiatives relating to customer services are met
- Ensure all IT projects are streamlined towards prescribed
- Lead other IT members of staff in actualizing company's goal
towards better service delivery
- Oversee and manage activities of other IT staff members to
ensure all work in line with laid down procedures outlined by the
- Report activities directly to the President, regarding the
status of any client-related transaction
- Ensure that product portfolio gives reflection of ever-changing
needs of the clients
- Coordinate technical support teams to provide varieties in
- Streamline maintenance, user supports, training, installations,
and solution design towards satisfaction of clients' needs
- Create and manage job postings on various Job Portals
- Utilizes all resources available (ATS, Dice, Monster,
CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, Web, Social Media, Referrals) to
build strong candidate pipelines and engage qualified
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various
staffing goals across all levels.
- Sources candidates for open positions, proposals, and
- Oversee strategic initiatives and tactical plans for recruiting
the right talent
- Keep abreast of best practices and legal requirements in
- Regular follow-up with the respective hiring managers and
candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Determines applicant qualifications by use of phone screens,
interviews, comparing qualifications to job requirements and
general gathering of feedback through managers and references.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and
applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on
a consistent set of qualifications.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Verbally extends offer and secures acceptance.
- Follows up regularly with candidates and maintains a strong
pipeline, developing and branding the company name.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in greater Recruitment /
Human Resources field, specifically technology talent, as area of
- Understand technical and business requirements
- Other related duties as assigned What You Need:
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience
- At least, 3 years of Account Management experience.
- Agile and organized approach to work.
- Ability to handle 15 open positions at a given time.
- Quickly establish rapport with candidates and colleagues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with a ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Professional / Personal Network in the DMV area.
- Located within commuting distance to Chantilly, VA
- Experience working for a Consulting company
- Experience working for a Federal Contractor
- Recruitment agency experience.
- Human Resources experience is a plus
- Offshore team experience is a plus. Job Requirements:Technical
Recruiting, Account Management
Keywords: NetVision Resources, Inc, Chantilly , IT Accounts Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!