Software Engineer (2021-0179)
Company: Acclaim Technical Services
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading
language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range
of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
(ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We
see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is
consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and
continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a mid-level Software Engineer with TS/SCI
clearance and polygraph to join our team working in Chantilly,
Virginia. In this role you will be expected to write clean code,
write clean tests, and debug complex software issues when needed.
You must have recent, strong, hands-on coding experience in an
agile team environment.
- Write clean code, write clean tests, and debug complex software
issues when needed.
- Perform data ingest/parsing, data ETL, data analytics, and/or
modern front end development
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in
existing systems and platforms.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and provide customer support for
software systems and application issues.
- Work closely with other engineers to sustain and advance
Required Education & Experience
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Technology, or similar, and 4+ years' programming and
software development experience. Two (2) additional years of
related application/software programming experience in lieu of a
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Java, Python, and/or
Frontend Development (Angular, React, or Vue).
- Experience with SQL, NoSL, and/or Hadoop-based data
- Able to write clean code, clean tests, and debug complex issues
in deployed software
- Able to collaborate with data scientists, analysts, project
managers, and other developers
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- Experience with Postgres SQL Database
- Experience with microservices, container-centric
COVID-19 Proof Of Vaccination Requirements
To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply
with customer requirements, ATS may require employees in certain
positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or test on a
weekly basis. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of
the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and
hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history,
military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition
protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS
not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by
the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take
positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color,
individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal
employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement
in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected
veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination
on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Acclaim Technical Services, Chantilly , Software Engineer (2021-0179), IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!