Senior Network Administrator
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description Job Description:Senior Network Administrator Leidos
is looking for a senior network administrator with network
engineering experience to join a small but highly impactful team.
You will support systems with significant importance to our
customer while enjoying flexibility in how the job gets done. You
will be responsible for maintaining existing classified systems and
networks deployed in several sites across CONUS and support planned
expansion to new locations including OCONUS.Responsibilities
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer systems,
including hardware, system software and applications.
- Executing site surveys, documenting new configurations and
installing new systems including coordination with on-site IT and
- Managing user/group policies and security permissions, research
event-log warnings and errors, and monitor system performance to
ensure seamless operation.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and
system issues when they arise.
- Supporting new component selection and procurement as well as
replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when
- Coordinating system upgrades with development team.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly,
performing disaster recovery operations if needed.
- Supporting compliance with and execution of DoD STIGS and ATO
- Providing technical support when requested.Requirements
- Must possess a current/active TS/SCI, no exceptions. Candidates
who do not already possess a TS/SCI security clearance will not be
considered. Must be willing to upgrade to a CI Polygraph.
- BS Degree in Information Technology-related field with 12-15
years of prior relevant experience or MS Degree with 10-13 years
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot LAN/WAN
network infrastructure devices, including firewalls, routers,
switches, and controllers.
- Familiarity with KVM systems (ex. Thinklogical, Evertz).
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation
for designing and planning new system deployment locations.
- Provide specific detailed information for hardware and software
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and
products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of
IT and outside the organization.Desired Experience
- Working familiarity with:
- Windows Server: 2016 and 2019
- RHEL, CentOS, and other Linux environments
- Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: Active
Directory, DNS, DHCP, Account Management and Group Policy
- VMware ESX 6.5/7.0
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Enterprise patch management, DoD STIGs, and ATO processes
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph clearancePay Range:Pay Range
$105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Chantilly , Senior Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!