Software Engineer Expert (2021-0119)
Company: Acclaim Technical Services
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading
language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range
of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
(ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We
see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is
consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and
continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Software Engineer (Expert) with TS/SCI
clearance and polygraph to join our team working in Chantilly,
Virginia. In this role you will be responsible for designing
scalable data platforms that can manage large data sets.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various
configuration management technologies.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in
existing systems and platforms.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and provide customer support for
software systems and application issues.
- Work closely with other engineers to sustain and advance
- Build cloud-based technologies in a secure environment.
Required Education & Experience
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer
Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent
combination of education, technical training, or work/military
- 8+ years of related software development experience
- Hands-on experience with modern programming languages including
Java, Java Script, Python, and other non-relational databases.
- Hands-on experience working with Elastic Search, Mongo DB,
Docker, Kubernetes, Rabbit MQ, and NiFi.
- DevOps experience building and deploying cloud infrastructure
and technologies like Ansible, Cloud Formation, Puppet, etc.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following
- monitoring technologies like ELK, Prometheus, Grafana,
- Experience building APIs and services using REST, Hadoop, Map
Reduce, Spark, etc.
- Automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Linux experience (preferred) or Window OS. Experience
refactoring legacy code and/or applications in a cloud native
COVID-19 Proof Of Vaccination Requirements
To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply
with customer requirements, ATS may require employees in certain
positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or test on a
weekly basis. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of
the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and
hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history,
military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition
protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS
not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by
the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take
positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color,
individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal
employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement
in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected
veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination
on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Acclaim Technical Services, Chantilly , Software Engineer Expert (2021-0119), IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!