Offensive Security Red Team Developer
Company: Solutions - LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Title: Offensive Security Red Team Developer
Solutions - LLC is working with our prime contractor and their U.S.
Government customer to provide support for their onsite Threat
Intel & Adversary Emulation Team.
Solutions - LLC is looking for Offensive Security Red Team
Developers to support this critical customer mission.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance with the ability to
obtain a TS/SCI
- Must have 5+ years of directly relevant experience in cyber
incident management or cybersecurity DevOps
- Develop new tools and capabilities that emulate real-world
adversary behavior, support purple teaming, and enable
- Partner with our sponsors to define lead adversary emulation
engagements to show cyber defensive teams how to respond to
- Use your skills and knowledge of adversary behaviors
(ATT&CK) to test and improve defensive capabilities
- Partner with our prime contractor to define adversary emulation
engagements that show cyber defensive teams how to respond to
- Use your skills and knowledge of adversary behaviors, including
MITRE ATT&CK -, to test and improve defensive capabilities.
- Experience with scripting or developing in one or more
languages (e.g., C, C++, Python, or GO)
- Familiarity with red team, purple team, and/or adversary
emulation functions; or, proficiency as a software engineer
- Experience with GitHub, open-source development, and software
- Experience developing tools, modifying tools, implementing
proof of concepts, or building implants/payloads
- Exposure to threat-hunting operations, security operations, or
- Application of cyber threat intelligence, and how to study and
Required Education: Bachelors Incident Management, Operations
Management, Cybersecurity or related degree. or related degree; or
two years of related work experience may be substituted for each
year of degree-level education.
Desired Certifications: GCIH, GCFA GISP, GCED, CCFP or CISSP
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Solutions - LLC, Chantilly , Offensive Security Red Team Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!