SQL Database Administrator
Company: 1 Prospect Technologies LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SQL Database Administrator
Location: Fort Detrick, MD
Security Clearance: Active SECRET DoD Security Clearance
Employment Class: Full Time Regular
FLSA Classification: Exempt - Salaried
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is seeking a qualified SQL Database
Administrator (DBA) who provides database administration and
support for standard database software, currently Microsoft SQL
Server 2012/2014/2016 on Windows operating systems, for the Fort
Detrick Network Enterprise Center (NEC). This includes providing
technical support for the database environment including overseeing
the development and organization of the databases, assessment and
implementation of new technologies, and providing Information
Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of
database technology to the business opportunities facing the Fort
Why work for us:
- Low stress, team environment
- Supportive leadership
- Strong culture of self-improvement and development Education,
Experience & Certification Requirements:
- At least five (5) years of related work experience
- Active SECRET DoD Security Clearance
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification required.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 or later
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or later
- Experience with PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with migrating data to PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Experience with using Security Technical Implementation Guides
(STIGs) or similar standards.
- Current SQL certification or ability to obtain certification
within 6 months of hire
- Experience with BMC Remedy 8.2 or similar help desk tracking
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Access,
Excel, and Word. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to apply systematic/systems analysis processes and
procedures to troubleshooting diagnostics.
- Advanced diagnostic skills and tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of Army IT regulations and security procedures
- Duties/responsibilities/qualifications are subject to change
based on the needs of the customer. Working Conditions/Working
- Some walking and standing required. You may have to lift and
carry equipment (i.e. books, tools) weighing approximately 10-15
- All of the work is performed indoors
- Work in the occupation involves making repetitive motions more
than 1/3 of the time
- Requires standing for periodically
- Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel and bend 1Prospect
Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed
to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination.
We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that
is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our
business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability
status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political
affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are
available for applicants with disabilities.
Keywords: 1 Prospect Technologies LLC, Chantilly , SQL Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!