Company: J5 Consulting
Posted on: March 20, 2023
J5 Consulting is a Maryland based company established in 2006 to
provide computing and consulting services for government and
commercial entities. Our services improve Information System
networking performance and compliance and protect electronic assets
from loss and compromise. We welcome your application to receive
consideration for the following position.Job Overview:The Customer
provides business operations support to include identifying
business information, providing a means to capture and store any
additional required business information, aggregating all business
information, and visualizing this information to facilitate
strategic decision making across all business interests. - The
Contractor will support the existing business operations technical
systems as well as enrich current capabilities.The position
- Assist the Customer with existing systems including a Customer
application using Redshift, RDS and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Workflows to aggregate data. -
- Create a more robust repository to aggregate and consolidate
additional information such as Internal Use Software (IUS). -
- Provide an Enterprise capability to collect and report business
information across not just the Customer but the entire Enterprise.
- Utilize the Customers applications and sites to provide a data
feed service to multiple enterprise systems.Required skills and
- Demonstrated experience with Java development with the ability
to work at all tiers of the architecture such as Web UI, Business
Logic, and Database layer.
- Demonstrated experience with creating web applications using
- Demonstrated experience using a relational database with tools
such as Oracle or MySQL and PostgreSQL/Aurora.
- Demonstrated experience with navigating 508 requirements.
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting Amazon Web
Services such as AWS Relational Database (RDS), Cloudwatch, EC2,
EBS, S3, Lambda, and API Gateway.
- Demonstrated experience to integrating with various customer
applications using web services.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment and
incorporate DevOps practices such as sprint planning, continuous
integration, testing, deployment and delivery of minimum value
- Demonstrated experience communicating clearly with end users
and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux Shell scripting.Highly
desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience with the Customer's security
requirements to include providing strong data protection.
- Demonstrated experience in the Customers environment with
requesting application or server certifications and updating Amazon
Machine Instance (AMIs).
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools such as GitHub,
Jenkins, CruiseControl, Gradle, NPM, Artifactory, and
- Demonstrated experience developing in Java 1.8+.
- Demonstrated experience integrating software with Customer's
LDAP, PKI, STS and must use services.
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating technical
information to both technical and non-technical audiences via
documentation and briefings.
- Demonstrated experience providing strong oral and written
This position requires US
Citizenship. Verification of US Citizenship to meet federal
government security requirements will be confirmed. Security
- The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government
Top Secret Security Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
- Clearance Verification: This position requires successful
verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal
government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide
clearance verification information prior to an offer of
- This position is expected to be onsite. The position will be
located within the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA). -J5
Consulting offers excellent benefits and compensation packages. We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing fair and
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable laws.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: J5 Consulting, Chantilly , Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...