User Interface Web Developer/System Engineer
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Description Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a User
Interface (UI) Web Developer/System Engineer to support an
enterprise IT program in northern Virginia.This position requires
someone who is able to help the client develop a front end UI that
can reach to a backend database to return compliance metrics to a
Tableau dashboard.A current and active TS/SCI security clearance
with Polygraph is required for this position. We do not have the
ability to sponsor clearance processing for this role.The client
requires a contractor team that shall handle policy and technical
implementation activities under the Data Compliance Program. This
includes Project and Program management support, policy
interpretation, communication and training, ongoing external system
interaction and software and application development in partnership
with client's technical partner group. The team of Project
Integrators will work closely with all team members, including
technology, systems, program, training, communication, and
oversight, both internal to the program as well as with external
mission partners across the client organization, maintain the
client's communication and training platforms such as client's
WordPress, Confluence and Moodle, serve as the client team's POCs
with IT system teams to include ongoing communication and
requirement tracking regarding data policy requirements, engage
with legal and data governance partners and other key client
stakeholders as required, and write code to support pulling and
compiling relevant metrics for a dashboard using tools such as
Tableau for work in a matrixed capacity with client's technical
partner team.Basic Qualifications
- Current and Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security
- Bachelors degree and 12+ years of experience or Masters degree
and 10+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing tools such as Tableau,
WordPress, and Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience with performing assessment, analysis
and development of requirements.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring technical requirements align
with and are traceable to legal and policy requirements.
- Demonstrated experience creating and delivering program and
project artifacts and deliverables to a wide array of
- Demonstrated experience with program and project reporting, for
both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical and problem
- Demonstrated experience with the data management lifecycle and
- Demonstrated experience with developing new training materials
in various formats, in person or work-based training (WBT).
- Demonstrated experience updating or revising training materials
based on changes to training content.
- Demonstrated experience creating reports measuring training
delivered as well as development and maintenance of training
metrics for internal and external reporting.
- Demonstrated experience writing code to query partner system
status and pull necessary metrics and develop a dashboard reporting
capability with user interface.Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of executive, highly
visible client programs.
- Demonstrated experience with data tagging and metadata
- Demonstrated experience working independently or with the group
as appropriate.Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $190,350.00The
Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , User Interface Web Developer/System Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!