Generator Field Service Technician
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Control Engineer_ 100%remoteThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jeff
ConleyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 - $170,000 per yearA
bit about us:Intra-logistics automation solution provider. It
builds robotics and automation solutions for factories and
warehouses. The idea is to automate laborious tasks related to the
storage and movement of goods in controlled environmentsWhy join
us?Salary range $130,000-$170,000401K, Premium
Medical/Dental/Vision, Flexible PTO, LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance,
and more!Job Details
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Instrumentation and Control /
Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum criteria: 4+ years of experience in installation and
commissioning of automation projects. Experience in Automated
Material Handling Systems (Conveyors, ASRS, Lifts, Robots, Barcode
Scanners, Barcode Print & Apply, etc.) will be preferred.
- Experience with PLC (Standard and Safety PLCs): programming,
Installation, Commissioning and Hardware/Software troubleshooting
Experience on Rockwell Automation and Siemens' latest PLC / HMI
platforms. Experience on industrial communication protocols
preferably Ethernet IP, TCP/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Profibus,
- Exposure to Kepware and other OPC server preferred.
- Familiar with CAD to read drawings (Eplan, AutoCAD) and
- Good English verbal and written communication skillProject
Engineer Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively contribute to the company's team-oriented environment.
Its "WE" and not "I".
- Ensure safety, adhere to company policies/Rules regarding a
safe and clean workplace for all team members.
- Study project design, customer requests, standards of
performance and cost estimates to understand scope of project and
- Plan, secure and deploy resources to complete all activities at
site (Technical / Non-Technical) associated with project.
- Maintain document ledger with respect to availability of
drawings, materials receipt status at site and manpower
- Maintain proper documents of material received at site and
ensure zero stock variance at site.
- Monitor project pace and suggest schedule changes as
- Identify any changes to scope and escalate the project
- Maintain a punch list at site. Resolve issues. Proactively
identify issues at site and escalate to project manager,
- Liaison with other stake holders (including design, controls,
planning, dispatch, IT & internal project team to ensure issues on
site are addressed and resolved. Adhere to established budget and
escalate in case of any concern.
- Aid in contractor management at project site
- Update management team and other stakeholders on project
progression, completion and any necessary updates regularly.
- Maintain an organized transparent project report through PLM &
SAP containing necessary project information.
- Perform quality control reviews of all design and fabrication
efforts throughout project creation and implementation stages.
- Design performance tests and conduct them on projects to assure
- Conduct Review with contractors, participate in reviews with
hierarchy.Training to be undergone once joined:
- Orientation program to understand company philosophy,
understand interfaces of different functions and departments
- Functional: ? Acquire basic understanding about products.?
Acquire knowledge on purchase process.? Proficiency training in PLM
and SAP (PMP)? Contract Manpower Management - Legal and commercial
aspectsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Chantilly , Generator Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!