Applications Developer 10-SO0515-2
Company: Probity Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Position: -Applications Developer 10-SO0515-2 PLEASE NOTE: This
position requires an ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with
Polygraph. To be considered for this position, you MUST have an
ACTIVE Clearance Level of Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Job
Description: Seeking a Full-Stack Applications Developer to support
the development and O&M of a variety of systems and initiatives
focused on streamlining operations, automating processes, and
aligning customer solutions to the overarching digital
architecture. The ideal candidate will help promote
state-of-the-art IT solutions, collaborating with IT mission
partners to share technology and lessons learned to ensure records
management processes and requirements are included in the early
design stages of IT solutions across the Intelligence Community.
Additionally, this individual will work in concert with the
customer technical interfaces to ensure future plans for technology
are in line with the overall customer architecture. This position
requires the candidate to:
- Develop and maintain software applications as web services that
interact with data stored in Postgres, MySQL, and other relational
databases and/or Cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Develop, upgrade, and maintain APis and search with REST-like
APis to communicate with other software applications and databases
as required by Sponsor.
- Utilize XML, JSON, or other Sponsor standards for data transfer
and metadata management.
- Develop and maintain Domino, SharePoint, and other content
management systems as required by Sponsor.
- Improve search and website usability and accessibility by
leveraging enterprise capabilities, improving process time, and
supporting legal mandates. Mandatory Skills:
- Experience with application frameworks (Spring Boot,
NodeJS-NestJS); Experience developing applications with the Node.js
- Experience with Python
- Must know to use an IDE to code (ex - IntelliJ, Eclipse,
- Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS / C2S)
- Experience with web services (REST) and service oriented
architecture (SOA) - Spring Boot, Tomcat
- Experience with relational databases (ex - Oracle /
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash
- Ability to present and talk to technical infrastructure (Code
Reviews; PDR; etc.)
- Ability to work on shift between projects based on
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently (MUST
leave ego at the door)
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar
OR equivalent combination of education and experience Optional
- Ideal candidate will learn how to visualize queried data into
reports and dashboards
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels to present,
discuss, influence technical solutions
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with front end development using Angular 10
- Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex -
Keywords: Probity Inc., Chantilly , Applications Developer 10-SO0515-2, IT / Software / Systems , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!