Software Engineer (AEM)
Company: APN Consulting Inc
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Direct Client RequirementTitle: Software Engineer (AEM)Location: Chantilly VADuration: Contract to hire role Position Summary Looking for a Software Engineer (AEM) with experience of integrating AEM components in web application. As Software Engineer you are expected to build templates/components and expose the content through APIs to web applications. You will be part of a team that is motivated to deliver quality products. Fundamental Components Be part of Agile SCRUM team that is delivering web and server components Develop templates/components in AEM for custom content types Build reusable code and libraries for future use Built automated tests to validate customizations Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Expose APIs to deliver content Experience of front end development (MVC) and understanding about AEM integration Be a constant learner and would bring in breath of fresh air within team Participates in "planning poker" for story (or feature) sizing, and is able to articulate size Ability to partner with cross functional teams to deliver team goals Deliver code (and unit tests) that meets requirements, within time with focus on qualityExperience
- 6+ Years of experience in Software Engineering, at least 3 Years has to be with AEM 6.x
- Experienced in developing Components using Sightly, Templates using Custom Xtype in Widgets, OSGI bundles.
- Experience with WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, DAM.
- Experienced and Deep Knowledge on custom AEM Reusable components, Widgets, Templates, Widgets on top of JCR and Apache Sling (9 Implicit Objects), Apache Jackrabbit CRX and AEM.
- Strong programming experience in .Net/J2EE/Java, JSP, Sightly, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web services, ANT, Maven, HTML5, XML, CSS, EJB, JSON, JMS, JDBC, RWD, Oracle.
- Experience with AEM Communities, Site and Forms
- Good understanding about version control (SVN/TFS/GIT)
- Build new Jenkins Job for the new AEM instances is a plus.
- Experienced in migration from one CMS to another Version.
- Thorough exposure of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment and delivery processes.
- Hands on experience in AEM Admin tasks, includes installing AEM in Author, Publish and dispatcher Mode, Sling status, creation of audit reports and configuration AEM in http request.
- Experience with publishing content via REST APIs. Since 2002, APN Consulting has been inspiring success in IT through meaningful connections between employers and candidates. We are trusted by a vast array of companies, from small enterprises to some of the world's most trusted brands to present the best talent for their contract, contract to hire and full-time positions. To learn more, please visit us online at - provided by Dice AEM, API, Widget
Keywords: APN Consulting Inc, Chantilly, Software Engineer (AEM), IT / Software / Systems, Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!