Reverse Engineer Technical Specialist
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Peraton is currently looking for Senior Malware Reverse Engineer to support criminal and counter-intelligence investigations for federal law enforcement.
The primary responsibility will focus on isolating, reviewing, analyzing, and reverse-engineering malicious binaries to determine functionality and capability. The Malware Reverse Engineer will analyze samples and provide a written technical report related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of the malicious code. This position also includes the opportunity for development of an automated malware triage system.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in Information Systems or related field
- 6 years experience in Malware Analysis, Reverse Engineering or related efforts
- Proficiency with a disassembler like IDA Pro and a debugger like OllyDbg, x64Dbg, or WinDbg
- Experience identifying and defeating known or custom packers
- 200 hours of formal, accredited training in related technical specialty fields
- Active TS Clearance
- Multiple Assembly Languages
- Other Operating System file formats, such as ELF
- Python and other programming or scripting languages
- Reverse Engineering code from mobile devices
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nations most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly, Reverse Engineer Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems, Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!