Software Licensing / Application Manager - TS/SCI Cleared
Posted on: September 10, 2018
Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is seeking a Software Licensing / Application Manager for our Space Systems and Missions Group to interface directly with Customer Programs, Directorates & Offices, Customers and application owners, responding to infrastructure needs and requests. You must possess experience with analysis and technical support for new licenses / software and also renewal of recurring license maintenance/warranty requirements.
- You will investigate opportunities for cost efficiencies through enterprise license agreements and enterprise-based solutions.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator for asset and license management between Mission Operations sites to assist in addressing and resolving related IT issues and concerns.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of Mission Operations and IT asset processes.
- Support development of new asset and license management services.
- Collect and assess information contained in the asset management systems and manage appropriate performance reporting, communicating performance outcomes/metrics/asset status to stakeholders in accordance with approved platform technology management plans.
- Manage the Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) new procurements and renewals.
- Provide customer notifications and order processing for Non-ELA software renewals.
- Prepare Software Asset reports for customers.
- Challenge the process and make recommendations for improvement. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned and participate in special projects as required.
- Additionally, you will provide updates to Customers on issues and anomalies experienced with enterprise software and application management matters. Qualifications:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Must have Bachelor's degree plus 8 years' experience; experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- You must possess experience with analysis and technical support for new licenses / software and also renewal of recurring license maintenance/warranty requirements.
- Possession of strong analytic, verbal, and written communication skills for discussions with customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced and challenging environment. Desired Qualifications:
- Proven experience with ISP/ASP/Customer service delivery environments.
- 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting enterprise license and application management
- Experience using MS Access and Excel EEO Statement:
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: Information Technology - provided by Dice Analysis, ASP, Customer Service, Development, Excel, ISP, Manager, Management, Metrics
Keywords: Engility, Chantilly , Software Licensing / Application Manager - TS/SCI Cleared, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!