Systems / Software Engineer (Senior)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 15, 2018
CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our Joint Operational Medicine Information Systems (JOMIS) Application and Transition Support (JATS) team in the National Capital Region (NCR). CACI will provide JATS transition and sustainment services to include cyber security, application development, program management, training, software testing, configuration management, release management, risk management and systems engineering in support of deployed military service members.
CACI has an upcoming opening for a Sr. Systems Engineer for the support and maintenance of the Joint Theater Medical Information Program (TMIP-J) and the JOMIS Program Office. The candidate will lead all software and network engineering activities associated with design, development, configuration, maintenance, and support of legacy TMIP-J applications and MHS Genesis (as delivered to JOMIS for increment 1). The ideal candidate will have domain knowledge and expertise with the Defense Health Agency.
- Meet with Lead Government staff and develop the plans and program schedules for enhancements, maintenance, and sustainment of the TMIP-J family products.
- Lead engineering activities associated with software development, deployment, and maintenance of the Mobile Computing Capability (MCC).
- Lead JATS team through all phases of the Life Cycle including the analysis, development, and maintenance for core DoD Electronic Health Record systems to include CHCS/TC2 and AHLTA/AHLTA-T.
- Lead system's analysis, programming and maintenance for the Military Health web-based applications to include TRAC2ES, TMDS, MMM, NMO and AVHE.
- Lead engineering activities associated with the analysis, design, development and configuration of virtualizing TMIP-J and MHS Genesis applications as they apply to deployed communication networks.
- Lead system's analysis, engineering and deployment of MHS Genesis Increment 1 that includes Cerner EHR and Henry Schein Dental applications.
- Provide leadership the preparation of documentation to include, system design, end user training and systems administration.
- Work with PM and other team leads to develop detailed project plans and provide continued updates
- Identify program risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Work closely with PgM to provide level of efforts, plan the schedule, and manage scope
- Participate and provide leadership in the analysis and resolution of tier 2 and 3 trouble calls from the REMEDY automated customer service tool.
- Define and implement software engineering processes as applicable to projects such as CMMI
- Attends government IPTs and other DHA/DHMS technical meetings
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Operational Medicine Clinical and Healthcare systems and workflows.
- Understands Systems Architecture, interface design and programming languages involved; experience managing/leading team members.
- Proficient in the integration of Android and iOS operating systems
- Understands DHA system development processes and requirements
- Expert knowledge of all elements of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including system definition, development, Design, analysis & control, integration and testing
- Expertise with the testing, management and release of multiple baselines and versions of DoD or commercial healthcare applications and systems
- Understand technology transfer from the R&D community to acquisition program adoption
- Expertise in both the protection of privacy related information, and the data flow management inherent within integrated health systems
- Proven understanding of the full suite TMIP-J family of systems
- Expertise in developing project schedules, identifying and managing risk and identifying possible mitigations
- Proven ability to work as part of an integrated team while still providing leadership and management of SW Development Teams
- Ideally these individuals should have a deep understanding of military operational medicine and theater medical systems to include delivery of health services in a variety of deployed environments to include field and combat support hospitals, amphibious assault and hospital ships, and air evacuation platforms.
- Experience configuring and maintaining TMIP-J systems on one or more of the DoD networking environments and domains to include SWA, CANES, WIN-T, ISNS or SUBLAN
- Experience with Cerner or similar (e.g. Epic, Meditech) commercial suite of clinical applications
- Must have current Secret or equivalent clearance.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relevant experience; Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Chantilly , Systems / Software Engineer (Senior), IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!