Systems Integrator Senior Technical Specialist
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Overview Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation---s most important work. We---re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation---s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves---to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways---not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta---s talented and robust workforce---14,000 strong---stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let---s make an impact together. Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories Responsibilities The candidate selected for this position will be supporting a Sponsor organization that is responsible for operational deployment of mobility project for the Enterprise. The candidate will provide project management and systems integration support to this office and all its projects, including supporting their strategic transition of O&M responsibilities from and into other organizations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the performance of relatively small technical projects or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Manages one or more programs.
- Responsible for the preparation of and accountability for all contract deliverables.
- Responsible for assisting in the technical leadership and direction to a multidisciplinary staff.
- Develop and operate a variety of technical systems related to the specific job function.
- Specify systems requirements and insure that completed systems meet requirements.
- Support acquisition process controls.
- Prepares and approves security, Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and other technical documentation.
- Plan and coordinate program management process activities and leverage experience to recommend streamlined and efficient business processes, to include developing standard operating procedures and associated documentation.
- SCRUM Master, Sprint Planning
- Support the Sponsor's strategic direction by aligning team activities to the end goals
- SharePoint Administration or ownership Qualifications
- Self-starter and ability to manage multiple project and/or activities
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating and working action items to completion
- Working knowledge or mission priorities to pro-actively manage and deconflict actions
- Knowledge of business and management principles, for example: strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Working knowledge of Sponsor's and external stakeholder's processes, policies, procedures, and internal support systems (e.g., JIRA, EARRS, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining project schedules and plans
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience identifying strengths and weaknesses and providing solutions to problems
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint administration or ownership for the Sponsor, design, and requirements implementation
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting oral and written communication skills to include giving briefings/presentations, planning and facilitating meetings and providing support for technical documentation.
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D. Options
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Systems Integrator Senior Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!