Systems Integrator Technical Specialist
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspectas talented and robust workforce14,000 strongstands ready to welcome you to the team. Lets make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The Systems Integrator will support the Sponsors in facilitation of mission/business requests, running governance boards and conducting community outreach. This will consist of working multiple activities simultaneously at times, capturing action items and defining and disseminating business processes
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Sponsor in fielding system requests, running technical boards and conducting community outreach
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while proactively identifying and conveying potential process improvements, soliciting and distilling feedback to requirements
- Assisting with processing of business requests, how-to support requests, capturing potential new requirements for the offices key system and functioning as the point of conduct for feedback for the office specific system.
- Provide support to Sponsor governance boards (developing agenda, recording minutes/actions, coordinate location specifics, etc.)
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the office by providing assistance in submitting access, tool requests.
- Obtain knowledge and monitor efforts undertaken by the Sponsor surrounding data management and handling
- Identifying opportunities for strengthening, streamlining, and standardizing the system
- Assist in the coordination of training on specific governance roles (i.e. data steward)
- Produce business use cases for the current mission data driven data management 101 courses
- Coordinate/Facilitate in the consistent and timely messaging on business data via multiple forums (e.g. websites, videos) for defined audiences
- Service Now experience or knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in providing Front Office integration support, in stakeholder engagement and program governance
- Demonstrated senior-level interpersonal effectiveness, political savviness, and communication skills to interact with all levels of the workforce and write and present program artifacts that are appropriately tailored to meet the information needs of the audience.
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience (3 years)) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- 16 Years experience, 5 years in IC
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and metadata management best practices
- Experience with successful full life-cycle software development projects
- Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories
- TS clearance w/ FS poly
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Systems Integrator Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!