Senior Software Developer
Company: Applied Insight
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Log back in!
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Job Locations US-VA-Chantilly
Posted Date 3 months ago(11/21/2018 9:11 AM)
# of Openings
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer s mission and the user s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed from adaptation to innovation drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a Senior Software Developer in Chantilly, VA responsible for technical definition, implementation, and integration of enterprise Identity and Access Management services. These services enable authentication and authorization capabilities to users and applications throughout the enterprise including: token based authentication, coarse/fine grained authorization, application gateways, certificate revocation lists, and identity federation. The services are a mix of 3rd party commercial products and custom code which must run in a highly available system.
* Collaboration with internal / external stakeholders and product owners to identify and define identity and access services, interfaces, and requirements
* Design, customize, and document identity and access management services based on 3rd party COTS products using Agile development approaches and methodologies
* Develop and execute unit and integration tests of services
* Document design, installation and operations & maintenance guides
* Provide technical support to the deployment and operations of services
* Support and mentor junior team members
* Participates in special projects as required
* Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph required
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Masters Degree preferred
* 10-15 years of related software development experience
* Minimum of 8 years of Java software development experience
* Full lifecycle Java software development of libraries and WARs, including unit and integration testing
* Knowledge and practical experience with developing and integrating Identity and Access Management technologies including: PKI, LDAP, SAML, OAuth, Secure Tokens, WS-Trust Framework, API Gateways, and XACML Framework
* Development of clustered, high availability, scalable deployments
* Administration and automated deployments with RHEL Linux
* Hands on work experience with implementing and maintaining PKI for enterprise systems
* Developing applications for WebLogic and Tomcat environments
* Development and deployment of RESTful web services
* Development and maintenance of token services (ie. JSON, SAML)
* Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture and system capabilities
* Experience configuring and deploying Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Application Gateway (OAG), Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), Apache httpd
* Experience with Artifactory, Jenkins, JUnit, GIT, Confluence, JIRA
* Experience with developing modules for Puppet
* Experience with developing custom checks for Nagios.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Applied Insight is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Applied Insight to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Keywords: Applied Insight, Chantilly , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!