RF & Computer Forensics Specialist
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Overview Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together. Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories Responsibilities The candidate will provide forensic analyst expertise support to a United States Government (USG) customer and will be an active contributing member of a security vulnerability, radio frequency (RF), and computer forensic analysis team. The candidate must exercise excellent social acumen and operational judgment and be able to respond quickly to high priority tasking. The candidate must understand the importance of using tradecraft to minimize exposure. The candidate should have a comfort level with speaking as s/he may be required to brief assessments at various forums across the Intelligence Community. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will:
- Conduct computer forensics, RF, and security vulnerability analysis using commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and/or customer provided tools,
- Evaluate waveforms, cloud services, web applications, and commercial-off-the-shelf software and hardware,
- Perform web service network traffic analysis and waveform analysis to detect anomalies,
- Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis,
- Articulate emerging trends to leadership and staff,
- Provide management with discrepancy reports and end user documentation.
- and Communicate daily with program managers, management, customer representatives, and end users to ensure delivery of quality products. Qualifications Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD. TS/SCI CLEARANCE W POLY
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Technology (IT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science, Computer/Digital Forensics, Engineering, Math, Physics
- Demonstrated 4 to 6 years' experience in three or more of the following: analysis, RF analysis, RF engineering, computer forensics, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red teaming, hardware engineering, software reverse engineering, computer exploitation.
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security, telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux), reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment or malware forensics.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, EnCase, Sleuthkit and/or other forensic tools
- Demonstrated familiarization with waveform engineering and analysis
- Demonstrated familiarity with RF testing and RF analysis
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in performing post-incident computer forensics while maintaining proper chain of custody and without destruction of critical data. Desired Qualifications:
- Experience within Intelligence Community (IC)
- Experience employing advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis
- Law Enforcement/Cyber Forensics experience
- Desired experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices
- Relevant Certifications: CCFP, GCIA, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals Options
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , RF & Computer Forensics Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!