Program Technical Editor - Chantilly
Posted on: April 6, 2019
OverviewEvery day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of
people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company
founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together
by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most
complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers,
investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create
innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to
adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and
develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta
works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence,
civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our
high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through
competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to
create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands
ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact
together.Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer -
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected
categoriesResponsibilitiesThe Program Technical Editor shall
support the creation, editing, formatting, and delivery of
documentation in support of assigned programs. Specific
responsibilities include gathering and analysis of technical
information; translation of technical information into clear,
concise, readable documents; development of graphics and graphical
presentations; final technical editing and formatting of documents;
development and enforcement of document format and branding
standards across all program documentation; and the organization
and configuration management of program documentation.
- Conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, written and
verbal communication, sound judgment, problem solving, and
independent working skills.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with individuals and
organizations, to include varying levels and types (Government,
Industry, and Academia).
- Facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues
and reach consensus across stakeholders.
- The ability to perform complex analyses and to communicate the
results using accurate, concise, and effective writing and through
descriptive and graphical representations.
- Technical understanding of intelligence community requirements
and contract-specific lines.
- Flexibility in assisting with ad hoc tasks and in adjusting as
tasks are re-prioritized.QualificationsRequired Qualifications
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Prior experience in writing reports for senior leader audiences
in the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Prior experience on a program with interfaces to multiple IC or
- Prior experience in managing requirements from multiple
- Desired Qualifications
- BS degree in systems engineering, information technology, or
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Program Technical Editor - Chantilly, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!