SharePoint Administrator/Front-End Developer
Company: Applied Insight
Posted on: April 10, 2019
Log back in!
SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR/FRONT-END DEVELOPER
Job Locations US-VA-Chantilly
Posted Date 7 months ago(9/11/2018 8:21 AM)
# of Openings
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our
customers technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government
with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to
collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the
nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers
people first. We make it our job to understand our customer s
mission and the user s reality right from the start, combining
technology and process to deliver what customers really need to
succeed from adaptation to innovation drawing on our long
experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal
The SharePoint Administrator/Front-End Developer will provide
second-level and third-level support for all facets of the
SharePoint environment, troubleshooting operational issues,
including software and hardware. Work with site owners to maximize
SharePoint s role in internal collaboration and communication, with
an emphasis on user-created content and self-service.
Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of SharePoint
and related technologies. Develop, review, and maintain
documentation and best practices and procedures.
* Supports Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint
* Manages system security, system patching and upgrades
* Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution
* Configures SharePoint services and settings
* Documents SharePoint configuration and architecture
* Manages site quotas and file size limits
* Reviews and monitoring usage reports
* Manages content databases and creating new ones as required
* Administers and maintains sites and sub-sites
* Manages security for sites and sub-sites
* Manages the site layout structure and content
* Provides SharePoint support to end users
* TS/SCI with Polygraph required at time of hire
* Prior experience administering, developing and maintaining
SharePoint 2013/2016 portal sites.
* Experience investigating and resolving SharePoint performance
* Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for SharePoint
configuration and web part issues.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Knowledge and experience working with and establishing workflows
within the SharePoint environment
* Site layout structure and content
* Maintenance of sites and sub-sites
* Familiar with Central administration functions within
* Familiar with a range of SharePoint service applications to
include managed meta data, user profile sync, power pivot and
* Must possess knowledge of business workflows and have an in depth
understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint, Windows SharePoint
Services and SharePoint Designer / Visual Studio.
* Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Proven analytical skills with information systems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of information security and systems administration
* Client-Side Object Model (CSOM) programming
* Agile/ SCRUM methodologies
* Experience Amazon Web Services(EC2, EBS, S3)
* Experience with Active Directory Federation Services.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Applied Insight is an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the
policy of Applied Insight to provide equal employment opportunity
in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to
all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race,
ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other protected
status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Keywords: Applied Insight, Chantilly , SharePoint Administrator/Front-End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!