Principal Cyber Software Engineer - Secret clearance
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 11, 2019
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. We are currently looking
for a Principal Software Engineer in Chantilly, VA.
Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled to be at the
forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history. At
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems we design, build and deliver,
space, defense, marine and aviation-related systems to customers
around the world.
In this role, the Principal Software Engineer will:
* Design and build applications for Android devices on the Android
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
* Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and
launch new features.
* Maintain code integrity and organization.
* 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters;
* Experience with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android.
* Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage,
threading, and performance tuning.
* Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android
applications to back-end services.
* Development experience with accelerometers, touch, gryoscopes,
and additional sensors.
* Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
* Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available
* Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push
* Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
* Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Chantilly , Principal Cyber Software Engineer - Secret clearance, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!